Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the United States and the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
Please pay attention to each product page estimated delivery times as this is where you will know what to expect from your order shipping times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
• Processing time: Processing time may include time needed for order verification, fraud bank screening on payment methods, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the warehouse for dispatch within 24-48 hours after the order is placed. The warehouse distribution centers process the orders, which takes an additional 2–7 days. When an order is out of stock in our US and/or European warehouses, we will ship from our Asia warehouse.
• Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouses to the shipping destination, once the order has processed. Orders are shipped by USPS most of the time, but we sometimes use UPS, FedEx, or DHL. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 35 - 40 days (business days excluding USA holidays and weekends) to arrive at their shipping destination but can take longer from time to time.
• For international orders, we use ePacket, which is a USPS international shipping service, where available, and the most economical shipping service available where ePacket is not available, depending on where the order is being shipped. Because of additional rates, customs processing and handling, international orders are charged a minimal flat shipping and handling charge.
• Once your order is shipped, your package will be assigned a shipping tracking number, usually through USPS. When we have faster shipping options, we will sometimes be able to ship faster through DHL, UPS or FedEx. We will not charge more for faster shipping, but will always choose the faster shipping option when it is available. Our shipping is always free regardless of the courier used. We have a strict policy to email to you your tracking number and the courier in which you can track your shipment. Once an order has shipped, we are unable to cancel the order. Please refer to our returns policy for returning an item.
• Our standard policy is that you should receive your order within 5-6 weeks, (business days exclude weekends and standard major holidays) from the date your order ships, barring any issues and holding at international customs, and up to 8-12 weeks for international orders, depending on the shipping destination.
• PLEASE NOTE: Import duties, taxes and other customs related charges are not included. Buyers bear all responsibility for all extra charges incurred (if any). Usually, larger items will have a customs related charge since some of our merchandise may still ship from Europe or Asia.
• In addition, refunds are not given for longer than expected delivery times.
• Please note: during the Chinese Spring Festival, usually the last 10 days of January, shipping is delayed because our main warehouse is closed during that time. If you place an order during that time, order processing will resume after the Spring Festival holiday. Thank you for your patience.
• Some of our more custom merchandise is stored with our shipping company and your items may show that they come from Circle.US, this is our storage and shipping company.
May 8, 2020 COVID-19 response for customers on shipping delays:
If you have a tracking number, this means your order has been shipped, picked up by USPS from our warehouse. However, it will not update online until USPS moves the package to the next USPS hub which can take 25-35 business days, or longer in some cases.
USPS is experiencing delays with fewer delivery drivers, fewer freight flights and package delivery volume matching that of the Christmas holiday season. Here is a link to their update on the USPS.com website from the COVID-19 pandemic:
USPS is also delayed in updating their online systems. They ask for all of us to be patient while they work to get packages delivered. We are seeing packages suddenly delivered while their tracking has never updated in their online tracking system.
The COVID-19 shipping delays are all across America. Even Amazon is not delivering in their Prime 2-day delivery window on most shipments. Their Prime delivery is now taking 1-4 weeks. This is just one example of the COVID-19 impact on shipping delays across our country right now.
Our expected delivery time frames are posted above and detail 15-35 business days on average once your order has shipped. Please note, these estimates are provided by USPS and are estimates only, not promised delivery dates. If it gets to be longer than 8 weeks since shipment, let us know and we will reach out to USPS and see if your order has been lost by them. This only happens about 0.5% of the time, USPS claims.
For anyone who questions where your order is or why your tracking hasn't updated online at USPS.com, thank you for your patience as your order is on its way to you, it is just delayed by USPS.
We thank you for your patience. We are able to offer very reasonable prices because of the free and low-cost shipping business model we have included here.